Resources to Help Government Agencies
We provide Acquisition Management Support services to local, state, and federal agencies looking for experienced, skilled, and trained Subcontractors.
We have the knowledge and expertise working at the 408th Contracting Brigade, Mission Installation Contracting Command (MICC), and Air Force District of Washington Contracting Directorate (ADFW PK-S), through pre-award, post-award, contract administration, or a contract closeout team.
Company Core Values
♦ CUSTOMER COMMITMENT ♦ RELIABILITY & DEPENDABILITY
♦ UTMOST INTEGRITY & ETHICAL ♦ LEADERSHIP
♦ EXCELLENCE ♦ CONTINUOUS LEARNING
♦ TEAMWORK ♦ ACCOUNTABILITY
♦ DIVERSITY ♦ EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
♦ CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT ♦ INNOVATION
Acquisition Support Services
- Procurement Specialist/Contract Specialist (51C or 1102)
- A Senior Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Consultant
- Capture lessons learned
- Initiate process improvement
- Provide acquisition based training one-one or group
- Planning and managing the proposal development
- Developing a schedule with milestones
- Attending meetings with client
- Assigning tasks to proposal team contributor
We research and develop standard operating procedures, templates, checklists, and best practices, as related to each agency.
Our Primary Service Industries
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Product Services Codes
- R499 – Other Professional Services
- R707 – Contract, Procurement and Acquisition Support Services
- R709 – Other Management Support Services
- DAWIA Level III Contracting
Contact us now to discuss your plans and strategies!
We hope to hear from you!